Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cleveland Trip

More pictures from our Thanksgiving trip to Ohio.
It was crazy like this a lot, my niece who is kneeling on my back is 3 and my nephew pictured below is 18 months, and Ally is 2. Lots of kids!

My niece is really into helping right now - so she and Aunt Becky made the sweet potato casserole. Ally had fun watching.

Turns out my nephew loves the song Wheels on the Bus.

He also loves to rough-house. Ally was a really good sport about it. She never hit him or pushed or anything, and I think she only cried once!

My mom bought the cousins matching pajamas but they were not really in the mood for pictures.

When we were at the mall we ate at a yummy restaurant. I hope my older brother who paid (thanks F.rank) tipped well, after the mess Ally made.

And here it is - unhappy Ally with the very nice Santa.

1 comment:

Michelle Smiles said...

LOL I calculate tip based on the mess these days too. I start at a certain %age and go up from there based on how much Sabrina managed to fling around.