Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Saturday

Aunt Beth was visiting again this weekend. Saturday started off with baking - of course! Don't you make muffins with a pink party hat on?

We spent the day in Kittery ME at the outlets shopping and when we got home Beth offered to play a game with Ally, little did she know she would end up playing the game on herself!
And here is Becky and I in our "same same" new outfits. Same Same is a phrase they use at Ally's school all the time when there is a likeness or similarity in things. So we went shopping, both Becky and I bought new jeans, and basically unbeknownst to us extremely similar shirts. We split up a lot when shopping with Ally, so I had Ally in the stroller at one place while Becky and Beth would be in a different store, so we did not actually plan on getting such alike outfits, it just happened that way. I think its pretty funny, and I had Beth take a picture of us, since trust me, we will never wear the clothes at the same time again!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sitting here chuckling about your outfits. Either you have very similar tastes or the styles are all the same out there.

I'm enjoying catching up some on your blog.