Thursday, January 26, 2012

1st Party of 2012

Ok so it was the first Birthday party for a real person. I admit Baby's was the first party.


Ally was all dressed up in her red twirl dress and fun matching tights and even wore some bows in her hair. She worked on her card and ate lunch before we left.


I love the castle she drew for Olive.
FOr the 3rd year in a row Olive's party featured the animal show. Here Ally is holding the alligator!
Then it was time for the pinata and cake.
It was nice to see a few neighborhood friends, but also to meet some different school parents and see Ally interact with some different kids. Olive and Ally are in the same grade, but different classes at school, so Ally was invited because they are friends, but most of the kids there were in Olive's JK class, and not Ally's usual cohorts.
It was a fun time as usual, and a relief that this year I did not have to handle any of the animals!
Ally is pretty amazing - she is a rule follower. All the other kids crowded the animal and handler. She sat calmly and waited her turn. Every once in a while she would look for me and give me an impatient stare or sigh, because she was behaving herself. I was so proud. And afterwards I gave her lots of love and praise for being such a good girl.
Evidence here:

No comments: