Wednesday, January 25, 2012

At the movies

After our playtime in the snow on Saturday Ally and I went to the movies - Beauty and the Beast in 3D!! Ally was so excited and I was unsure of the roads with the snow so we left really early and got there 30 minutes early! We had the whole theater to ourselves!



Ally thought it was wonderful
So of course we took each others photos

And one of the two of us! Our self portrait.
Eventually Stella and her mom and little sister came to join us and a few other people came to see the movie as well. But Ally and I had fun by ourselves in the big theater for a while. Ally could do this hilarious trick of moving the glasses on her head without moving her face. I was in stitches. I think she wiggles her ears. But it was soooo funny and I am smiling now just thinking about it.

No comments: