Sunday, May 19, 2013

A huge first. A moment to remember.

Today we walked to church. Well Becky and I walked and Ally rode her scooter. It's a mile each way and it felt so good to be outside and exercising. 

The HUGE memory today is that Ally sang along in church. She can read enough to follow the words and sing along. It was amazing. It was admittedly a simple song with simple words, very short and repetitive. But I was so excited! What a great first. I elbowed Becky do she could watch and hear. 

Later during service I took a picture of the piece so I would remember it. 

On the way home after church we stopped at the ice cream truck and Ally got a snow cone. 

Another first is that Ally's hair is finally long enough for a pony tail. And she's kept it all day!


The pony tail!


No comments: