Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother’s Day 2013

IMG_1560IMG_1561IMG_1563IMG_1564IMG_1568IMG_1570

Mother’s day weekend was a whirlwind for us. One of my oldest friends got married in NJ on Saturday May 11. So on Friday we drove to my parents after school, spent the night with them, and Becky and I drove to NJ in the morning. Ally spent the day and night at Grandma Barbie & Grandpa Frank’s house with them. Becky and I spent the night in NJ. Sunday Becky and I drove back to m y parents, took the pictures above, and surprise, my brother Frank had come for the night, so my mom had 2 of her kids home for Mother’s Day.

Then we played miniature golf and drove home to our house.

It was a long weekend of travel.

But it was fun.

Below are pictures of the wedding:

groupcouple

My friends, Jill, Scott, Matt, Lisa & Doug and their spouses were there for our friend Joe’s wedding. It feels pretty lucky to have so many friends for so many years. Scott traveled all the way from Norway (his wife stayed home with their 2 daughters). I’ve been friends with this group since middle school, and some since long before that. Scott and Matt and I go all the way back to pre-school!

No comments: