Monday, July 15, 2013

Feeling Better

Thank you to everyone for your get well wishes. Its Monday and Ally is finally starting to feel better. She drank (sucked down) her first cup of chocolate milk since Thursday this morning so I think that is a really good sign.

The rest of the weekend was pretty tame for us. Lots of crafts, lots of TV and a quick visit to a new park.

A visit to a new park that just opened up down the street from us:

IMG_3434IMG_3438IMG_3444IMG_3445

When she started turning cart wheels I knew all was good!

IMG_2056IMG_2057

Saturday night Ally took a bubble bath. Can you tell she loved it?

IMG_2060IMG_2061

Sunday night Becky went to a party for some friends of ours and Ally and I stayed home. I let Ally eat on the kitchen counter picnic style! And a close up of her lip. It is healing very nicely.

No if only I could get some sleep we’d be alright. I don’t usually complain on this blog, but I have only been getting about 4 hours of sleep a night and its killing me.  I’m back at work today and going to try really hard to stay awake and focused but I am tempted to go home for a nap. We’ll see how it goes.

No comments: