Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Spontaneous Puppet Show

One of the hardest things for me about the summer is that I usually spend less time with Ally. During the school year, I pick her up every afternoon and we typically spend 1 weekend afternoon together while Becky does school work. But in the summer it’s the 3 of us most of the time, Ally, Becky and me. This is great, but I do miss my Ally and Mommy time.

Recently Becky had something she had to take care of so Ally and I had a Sunday afternoon together. We did some craft projects. First up was completed a modge-podge box (which I don’t have pictures of) and then we made finger puppets from a craft kit.

After completing several puppets Ally declared we should have a show, and the kitchen counter made a great stage.

IMG_2017IMG_2018

Puppeteer Ally!

IMG_2020IMG_2022IMG_2030IMG_2032IMG_2039IMG_2041

We took turns being the puppet master. It was pretty fun and we had a great time.

No comments: