Friday, November 22, 2013

School Concert

Ally’s school concert was today. It was held at 100pm. I continue to be extremely grateful to my flexible schedule at work so that I can attend daytime events.

IMG_5457IMG_5463

It rained that day and so I brought out a new coat I had for Ally. I bought it last February (in Florida with Aunt Martha)– it’s a longer winter coat, water and wind proof. Ally looked Ally grown up.

IMG_5458

In the picture above left Ally is in the front row. 2nd from right of the teacher. And then below she is all the way on the left – 2nd one in. The concert was in celebration of Hispanic Heritage month and the entire first grade sang 2 songs in Spanish and then performed a dance. It was really great.

IMG_5467IMG_5472IMG_5473

After school I brought Erik and Ally to swimming lessons. I just love the color and motion in these pictures. They always race to the door.

IMG_5474IMG_5475

After swimming lessons we came home and put up our new tree! We waited a week to decorate it. We then watched the videos of the concert with Mama. Ally loved performing the dance again.

No comments: