Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Fun

Last Sunday Becky had a ton of school work to do so I decided to take Ally to Open Gym at her gymnastics place and then to I.kea. We needed a new mattress for Ally’s bunk bed, the old futon was just not working for any one. And I needed a new dresser.
About 2o minutes before we were going to leave a friend texted to see if Ally could come over for play date. I said no, but friend could spend the day with us.
Here is the fun:
IMG_5230IMG_5233
Ally was a good friend at the gym and didn’t show off or make her friend feel bad. But wow can Ally jump high.
IMG_5241IMG_5246
Just hanging around upside down and then in the showroom.
IMG_5250IMG_5256
I think they filled 4 booklets with items they were shopping for! I had a fun day with Ally and Willow.

No comments: