Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back porch fun

We love our house. Most people I know love their house, but one of the best things about our house is the back porch. It is just big enough for our grill and some chairs and a few things for Ally. We recently purchased a new grill and this cute folding chair for Ally. Won't the chair be great for the beach this summer? Ally - standing on her new chair. She is so small that in order to get into most chairs she climbs up and then stands in them, while we tell her to sit down on her bottom.
Sitting down like a well behaved toddler.I thought it was so funny - she was so intent staring at our neighbor's yard with her dress all hoisted up.
Then she squatted down and I could see what she was looking at - its Midnight, the dog next door! (Midnight is a black c.ocker s.paniel that is the black blob on the left next to Ally's head.)



Here is Ally sitting in her wagon. She got this wagon from her friends the Grecos. Thank you again for the great wagon. Ally as you can tell really likes to sit in it.
And climb in and out of it.



Smile shot!


1 comment:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Looking at the neighbors with her dress up - wow, what a funny girl!

Love her smile.

As for Walmart (s) it's my family. We used to say Kmarts when Kmart was everywhere and in Mich. we also have Meijer, which we all call Meijers. So after I stopped hating Walmart (s) and starting shopping there (last year) I started call it Walmart(s). It annoys Jenny - I think that is why I do it. : )