Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Singing

We, like our parents before us, sing with Ally a lot. She loves music - asks for it to be on in the car and at home all the time. Lately she has learned to sing along with some of her favorites. Itsy Bitsy Spider is how we say it (I know some people sing eensty weensty), but its Itsy Bitsy for us. Above its getting ready to go up the water spout.
The spider made it up the spout!
Now its on to Patty Cake. [On a side note, Becky and I have realized that our families sing Patty Cake differently and we have combined our 2 versions into a hybrid Patty Cake - do you think we could record it and make a mint?] Patty Cake Patty Cake Baker's Man


Bake me a cake as fast you can


First you pat it


Then you roll it


Then you mark it with an A


Then you put it way up in the oven for Ally and me.


More more - please can we sing some more?

2 comments:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Oh my, that is fricking cute! Mia is stuck on the wheels on the bus. She is always wanting us to sing that!

Elizabeth said...

Hi.

My name is Beth. We met many years ago. I'm a friend of Becky's from KA and Union I just joined face book and learned about your daughter! Holy Heck. That is great. I got married to a woman named Sarah last year and Kathleen Buckley married us. Becky - Contratulations on your family.

CHeers,
Beth