Monday, May 26, 2008

A Whole Apple

A while back we posted some pictures of Ally eating large pieces of fruit - it was about 1/2 of a pear. Recently she started eating an entire large piece of fruit. Pictures below are Ally and the apple, at the end is the result of her efforts. We think she did pretty good for a little person with no molars! I think I'll eat my apple at my own pint sized table and read my big book of words.
Why do you keep taking pictures? The flash is distracting me from my reading.
Oh wait - in order to eat a big piece of fruit I must concentrate - can't read and hold an apple.
Look -I've got a bite in my mouth!And its all over me. If you click on the picture to see it bigger you can see I have apple juice and saliva all over my mouth!

Aren't you proud of me?

The finished apple.

1 comment:

polly said...

Very cute! Funny story...when Sarah was about Ally's age she loved apple slices and one day she was in her high chair while i was busy making lunch and she was demanding apples. I said she'd have to wait and she started pounding on her tray saying, "Apple, apple, apple!" So i just plopped a whole apple down in front of her and said , "There." She looked puzzled and held it up in the air and said, "Mommy, how you do with this?" :)