Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cuteness

Ally had a dress on, so here she is sporting the bloomers - but these 2 pics are of her "between changes"Lately she has caught on to the actually talking on the phone, so she walks around talking on the phone and then says Bye..bye bye. She started doing it after Becky said Bye and hung up the phone. It is just hilarious (to us at least).

Ally is resisting her bath - show is showing Pooh the outside.

The picture above is for my mom. This is Ally walking around with her sock/ice cube dangling from her mouth. My mom's greatest triumph so far as a Grandma is putting an ice cube inside a clean wet sock. Then Ally (or any child) can suck on it and it soothes her gums. Becky refused to try it - it grosses her out, then in Florida a dew months ago my mom made one for Ally and Ally LOVED it. Apparently Ally is teething again because one night this week she got a sock out of her dresser, walked to the sink and held it up for the ice cube and water. She was so happy to get it and suck. I just think the whole thing is hilarious.

Ally got a new stuffed animal this week; Cookie Monster.

This shot probably belongs in the Testing post below. Ally somehow got my work keys and wanted to suck on them. I just love the expression her face. I can only imagine what she is thinking.

My sweet sweet baby girl. (yes those are the keys wrapped neatly in her hands.)


Pink sunglasses!

1 comment:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Love that you blogging more often :)

the sock and ice cube....good one grandma! I didn't think of that and I could have probably used it a time or thousand!

Love Ally's pink sunglasses, too cute.

Happy almost 1 year together as a family!