Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Toys!

Ally really likes the FP Little People toys. We have a bunch of parts for her to play with. Thanks to the Grecos we have the farm, and the school bus, which are big favorites. At Christmas we got the airplane, and we recently scored the garage at the local secondhand store. I'm still not sure who was more excited, Ally or Becky.
Ally is at an age that she can play with toys like this solo for a few minutes at a time. She really likes the elevator, and to put the gas pump in the car and push the button that makes the gas pump noises.

Can you tell she is thrilled?

Yes we are still trying potty training, so Ally is wearing panties in the morning for a few hours. Not much success this weekend. But Becky and I are getting more and more determined. We're pretty tired of diapers, but a bit terrified of no more diapers.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Oh Boy!!! I LOVED Fisher Price when I was little - who didn't? And that garage was a favorite of mine when I'd go to my friend's house! Brings back memories! FUN!!

Pam said...

I must add - ahem - that Ally's garage looks a little more modern than the one I remember. ;o)

Mama Bear said...

I so love those fisher price toys now and when I was a little girl! We are right there with ya in the potty training determination. We've had one success and one accident already this morning. Ugh.........seems like a long road as I can't understand why she doesn't care if she has wet panties!