Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Vacation 2009

We're at the beach with Becky's parents, Grandma Debbie and Poppy and Becky's sister, Aunt Beth. Lots of fun and tons of giggles. I'll post more when we get back but here is how the week is going so far.
I painted my toe nails red so Ally asked for hers to be red too. She sat perfectly still and let me paint them. It was quick dry so it did not take long. She got a chip on one the first day, and I explained what that was and said I could fix it, so now she examines them to make sure they are perfect. I've touched them up once already!
Making srambled eggs for breakfast.

Ally all decked out in her bikini and sun hat at the beach.

Can you tell she is having fun?

Someone is always willing to play. Poppy did play-dough with her one night.

Aunt Beth, mama and Poppy did "ring around the rosie another night."

We went to a well known beach where you can walk for a mile when the tide is out and explore the tide pools.


And of course she is "Grandma's Sweetie" as her shirt proclaims.

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Ahhh, those are so precious. LOVE the one with her looking down in the water. So cute