Friday, May 18, 2012

D.entist and Puddle Stomping

Last week it was a half day at Ally's school so I scheduled a dentist appointment for her and I took the afternoon off to bring Ally to the dentist. It was the first time I took Ally to the dentist - Becky has done it the past 3 years.

 Here she is all grown up in the big chair!

 Getting her teeth cleaned.
She was so brave.
It turns out that Ally has one small cavity, we'll have that filled and the dentist recommended sealants for her other 3 molars to prevent them from getting cavities.
He also confirmed that Ally has a loose tooth - one of her front bottom ones is a little loose.
Ally was so excited - she can't wait to lose a tooth.

It was a wet a rainy day. I had to go to my office after the dentist to do some work, Ally came and played PBS games on a computer while I did my work. Then on the way home she asked if we could go for a walk and stomp in puddles. Of course we did:


 such a deep one
 love the expression here
So much fun

No comments: