Monday, May 7, 2012

Katy's Wedding

This past weekend Becky and I flew to Chicago for 1 night to attend my cousin Katy's wedding. May 5 2012. It was a spectacular wedding and my cousin was seriously the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. Aunt Beth came and stayed with Ally for the night - their adventures will be the next post.
My Aunt Martha (AKA Mother of the Bride) and me all dressed up ready to go to the ceremony.

Becky and I

My parents

My brother Kurt and his wife Christine

My dad asked for a picture of the 5 of us in our nuclear family.

The groom waiting at the alter for his bride
My cousin Katy and her dad, my Uncle Phil as they walked to the ceremony.
Left to right; Uncle Phil (aka Gruncle), my dad and cousin John. They all wore matching checked blazers it was a riot!

My brother Frank and his girlfriend Sindy.


One of the many fun things at the reception was the PhotoBooth - you would go in and get your picture taken like in a traditional photo booth at the mall - Here my Aunt and Uncle were dressed up in costume. I admit to doing the booth 3 times - it was a riot.


The event was held at the McDonald's Corporate Headquarters and at 1030PM the waiters come out with giant cheeseburger hats and platters of McDonald's cheeseburgers. So here I am with my mom and brother as we eat out burger!

We had such a great time at the wedding. I really can't think of anything that could have gone better. I wish I had a picture of my Aunt Suzie but I somehow missed getting one of her.
Thank you Aunt Martha and Uncle Phil and Katy and her new husband Jim.

No comments: