Tuesday, May 22, 2012

More fun at Grandma Barbie's

After mini golf there was still an afternoon left in the day.

 Becky and Ally did sidewalk chalk and played a game Ally made up. This means Ally always wins. This also means Becky is really annoyed.
My mom and I laughed and enjoyed watching them negotiate.
It was classic watching Becky try and out-maneuver Ally.

Then we went to the really cool park near my parents.
Becky and Ally raced up the climbing structure.

Becky's competitive side won - I think she figured if she could not win at Ally's game, this was something she could beat Ally at.


Then Ally and I raced - clearly Ally won. Here she is waving her finger at me and chanting "nah nah nah nah nah nah" in a sing song voice - the winners taunt I have her taught her.
It was pretty fun.

After our fun we went back to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Ally watched Lion King 2 with Grandma Barbie while I went to dinner with Michelle, and Becky rested.

What a great day.

No comments: