Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday afternoons

I know I’ve mentioned this before, but on Friday afternoons this year Ally has swimming lessons with Erik. I take both of them over to the pool, they get changed and have their lesson, and usually swim for a while afterwards. Erik’s mom and brother meet us there.

Recently it was such a nice day, we stayed and had dinner at MIT in the courtyard after their lesson.

IMG_7404

The funniest thing is how tight Ally wears her goggles – her eyes bug out inside and her lashed are plastered to the lenses. Recently while swimming for fun with Willow, Willow asked her “what happened to your eyes” I think she was a bit freaked out with how Ally looked. It doesn’t seem to bother Ally one bit. She is learning a lot, and is a natural at diving. Much better than I was at her age.

IMG_7405IMG_7407

Dinner with friends outside is always fun.

No comments: