Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Guatemala Girls May 2014

This month’s gathering was at Roxie’s house. Alice was sick and unable to make it, and Rosa had recently broke her arm. At least Roxie’s broken collar bone had healed so only one of the girls was in a sling.

As usual they had lots of fun.

But the highlight of my day was that I successfully French braided Ally’s hair. this was huge for me – the first time I had ever done it. Ally was really patient with me. It takes a while to do when you are learning.

IMG_2777IMG_2779IMG_2781IMG_2783IMG_2786IMG_2787

IMG_7753IMG_7756

It was a bit chilly but the 4 of them ate outside on the porch. Roxie loves peanut butter and fluff!

IMG_7757IMG_7759

Ally was bring camera shy, and Gabi was munching on watermelon.

IMG_7760

But my money shot for the day was Rosa! Look at that smile, even with her arm in a cast up to her shoulder!

IMG_7763IMG_7749

On the way home we stopped at the mall, and Ally used her own money to buy a really neat coloring book.

And just because I can’t resist – one last picture of my braid!

No comments: