Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Ally!

Today our little girl is 1 year old! We'll be having our main celebration tomorrow with friends and family, but we'll do a little celebrating today. Icing will be everywhere.

What I have for you now, prior to the glorious frosting photos, is a Tuesday night gem. Ally discovered splashing. Yes, she's splashed before, but she really clicked on the cause and effect of it. Or maybe she was just hyper. Let's just say that I was very wet.

Actually, that was the second time that day that I got soaked. The first time was at the doctor's office (checking in on a rash - turned out to be no big deal). I went to get the naked baby off the scale, and then the floodgates opened. Pee all over my shirt, all over the exam table, all over everywhere. When the doctor came in and saw me with my goofy smile, she said "Well, it's sterile!"

Enjoy the show, folks!

5 comments:

cm said...

WHAT a terrific giggle. When we went to Florida (Alice was 11 mo old) she started splashing in the pool and it was hilarious! She had this totally serious expression on her face like she was Rosie the Riveter but instead of rivets she had t meet a splashing quota. Aren't these girls fun!!!

I definitely want to do a playdate again . . . in 2007 if possible. : )

Grandma Debbie said...

What a riot! Ally, you are adorable. I am going to eat you up for Thanksgiving. Who needs turkey?

Cindy said...

Save some cuddle and kissing time for me, Ally!

Sarita said...

Hi - I'm Aunt Beth's friend Sarah from F&M. I haven't met any of you three, but I have to tell you how much I love reading all about little Ally. She could not be more precious, and it's so obvious how much you two adore her.
Congratulations to you both and Feliz Cumpleanos to Ally!
~ Sarah

Katie said...

That is addorable !!