Monday, May 26, 2008

Testing..testing.. testing 1, 2, 3...

This photo montage is to illustrate the testing going on at our house right now. Its so hard to be stern with all this cuteness, by we're trying. We're also amazed at how clever an 18 month old child can be. So Ally found Becky's watch and ran to her chair to suck on it oh, I mean play with it!
Here she is opening her mouth to suck on it. Literally - and the whole time Becky is saying "no mouth, no mouth Ally, no, no!, no mouth"
Finally Becky holds out her hand to take the watch away, and Ally moves it away from her mouth.
So what does Ally do? Slide the watch down her arm and lick her arm around where the watch is!
Oh - you said no mouth? I thought that when I moved the watch you would forget about me sucking on it.

See, I am so cute, now I am drinking water from a straw cup, an maybe you've forgotten that I have the watch.
Maybe if I walk around and try and push this loud obnoxious wonderful toy that Aunt Beth gave me for my 1st birthday, that I am finally big enough to push you'll forget that I am wearing your watch. But UGH this toy is heavy - why doesn't it work?
Maybe it will work if I hold the watch instead of wearing it?
AHHHH I got what I really wanted! Hugs and kisses from Mommy! And I still have Mama's watch!

1 comment:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Mia does the same thing! Only if you tell her no she immediately starts crying! What a clever little girl Ally is. Also don't you love the obnoxious toys people buy for your kids?!?