Tuesday, December 9, 2008

One of many

In case you did not know I am a bit of a shopaholic. I'll shop for anything at any time and pretty much with anyone, or with no one (yes I shop alone). You'll see in the next few weeks that Ally has a variety of Christmas outfits; dresses, pajamas, etc. Several of which we purchased before she was even officially our daughter. I stalked the after Christmas sales in 2007 and bought what I thought her size would be. Turns out she is so petite nothing I bought fit her last year, but Grandma Debbie and my NC relatives came thru with cute Christmas outfits. But this year it all fits! Below is the most special outfit of all, its another dress my mom saved from when I was a child. It is marked 18 months on the tag, so I must have worn it for Christmas 1974. Add a pair of black velour leggings and I think Ally is styling in another hand me down from her mommy!





3 comments:

Mama Bear said...

LOVE that outfit and how special is that. I am glad to see I'm not the only one with 3 to 4 Christmas outfits that they obviously won't be able to wear!!!!

cm said...

Smocking and cuteness in one post--it is almost too much!!!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Love the dress! Too bad we aren't closer because I love to shop too and we could probably do some damage together!