Monday, November 15, 2010

Birthday Party

Ally's 4th birthday party was an Olivia theme. (Olivia the precocious pig.) My parents, Beth, and Ally's Guatemala girls group came to the party. It was a blast!Add Video

Can you tell Ally had fun? I took the picture above half way through the party. I just love how happy Ally looks, and its proof that she had a good time. That was really our goal, that Ally have a good time at her party. I think we accomplished that.

With her birthday cupcakes - that she decorated.
Grandpa Frank brought a special puppy dog stuffed animal.

Aunt Beth set up a "balance beam" (tape in a line on the floor) and Grandma Barbie even tried it out. It was a huge hit with the girls.


Every year I get a picture of the 3 of them under the banner.


Grandpa Frank sitting in the decorated living room.

The Olivia banners Becky and I made one night last week. I just loved how they turned out.

The dining room all decorated.

The coloring station.

red sparkly play dough that Becky made.

Ally made a dog out of it.


I made a memory game of Olivia in different poses. Here the girls are playing it with me.

Becky read Olivia to them, and here is a shot of all 5 on Ally's bed. Roxie, Alice, Ally, Rosa & Gabi.


After the party we went to the park for a few minutes.


The birthday girl had a blast. She loved wearing her red and white striped dress "the same as Olivia".
I have lots more pictures to post and blog about but I wanted to get this up to share with family who were unable to attend the party. Tomorrow is Ally's actual birthday and she's excited about that.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Looks like you and your friends had a FUN time at your birthday party, Ally!!!! And, TODAY is your big day - 4 years old!! You are getting to be such a big girl! Have fun today! Love ya!!!

Sarah said...

Wonderful! And I LOVE the Olivia theme. You both did a GREAT job with the decorations, the games, etc. Glad that it was such a happy occasion!