Friday, March 4, 2011

Parent Helper

On Tuesday this week I was the Parent Helper at Ally's preschool.

There was a new game to play with - of course Ally did that right away - I think she played 5 times during the day. here she is showing her teacher Tracy how to play along with Jackson and Audra.

She LOVES games

Then some art at the easel with Semi


I thought her picture was a masterpiece. Ally traced her hand, then added her arm, a couple of suns and the bright colorful spot in the middle was her creative touch. The picture was done with cray-paz blend-able crayons.

Then we went outside. Ally, Semi & Luca had fun in the sandbox which was more like an ice rink.


For lunch it was Ally's turn to sit at the "table for 2".


She chose her friend Audra to sit with. They made an exception and let me sit there too, so it was really a table for 3!


After lunch it was time for some songs and then I went back to work and Ally stayed for extended day. It was a great time. I was so happy to be there, with snow and such I had not parent helped in over 2 months!

No comments: