Sunday, October 12, 2014

Week in Review

It was a short school week. Ally had a school holiday on Monday so she and I went to my parents with Cloey for the weekend.
This the week since we got home. 

On Tuesday night we made 2 apple pies and lots of chili. We brought a pie and dinner to some sick friends.
Unbelievably Ally told me she wanted no crust and no topping in her piece! I was like unmmmm that is just apples!
It was fun to bake together

This week Cloey spent most nights in bed with Ally. They sleep well together.

Cloey loves Fall!
Cloey doesn't yet go down the stairs so we carry her. Ally is so good at it.
Cloey loves to walk carrying sticks. On Thursday she carried a stick bigger than her!
Thursday night was back to school night for Becky so Ally and I were solo. I let Ally eat dinner in bed, because she was "so tired" it was a rough evening but we got thru it. The shadows were so neat.

Then on Friday Ally went to her friend LouLou's house after swim class. LL just got a new kitten. Ally was loving on Oreo.

It was a nice week.



No comments: