Monday, March 5, 2018

Florida Part 5 the last day

We did manage to get some ice cream our last night together. 





This after being silly on our way out 


Aunt Martha and I do look related don’t we?

The next day, our last day I took Becky to the airport and then met up with Aunt Martha and Ally on the beach. It was a perfect beach day. We had front row cabanas and there was a lovely breeze. Ally and I stayed out for hours. 








With my pants on for sun protection I stayed on the beach.


Aunt Martha and Ally waded in the ocean. 






This is literally what Ally did for hours. 


Later that day after showers and some silly conversation we watched Pitch Perfect 3.



It was a nice way to end the vacation. Rest and relaxation were our goals and we achieved them. 

It was nice to spend the time with each other and Aunt Martha without all of our usual commitments and activities. Soon enough we were home and back to work, school, gymnastics, ballet, church etc. 


No comments: