Saturday, February 1, 2020

January 2020 Recap

Please scroll back thru January as I have made some additional posts for the month.
This is a summary post.




















Taking Selfies is a as always a thing. And Ally is getting resistant to me taking pictures of her - it only took 13 years so I've started taking pictures off her phone and social media!





The 3 pictures above are from school. They staged these pictures in the morning before school. 
Clearly she has some silly friends. Luis is the boy giving the picture his middle fingers. He has been a nemesis of Ally for several years now. But finally in 7th grade he is getting more tolerable. 

 Saturday morning sunrise on the way to 7AM gymnastics practice.

















Ally and I took Kavi to a college gymnastics meet and met up with Eliana and Dahlia at the meet. It was a fun way to spend a Saturday night and its really fun how these girls like to spend time together in and out of the gym.



The largest donut we have ever seen.



A quick before school picture to show off some earrings that her friend Carly made. 

The 7th grade concert happened. Ally was in the second row so I could not see her. I saw her arm moving as the music played so I guess she did alright. 
Proof that she was there!



Pet pictures are always fun.




















And in some news. Ally has a new boyfriend. His name is Max. That picture was taken off Tik Tok. They started spending time together in the Bahamas. He competes for the boys team at the same gym as Ally.

Below - after practice I took them to Shake Shack to eat and hang out. That is them walking into the restaurant.

Typically they text daily - and hang out for a couple of hours on the weekend. Boys are an adjustment for Becky and me and we are trying to give Ally the space to mature and grow up. But sometimes we miss little Ally.








































Little Ally - from 12 years ago. WOW how did time fly by so quickly.

Still love her just as much and I am still so very lucky I get to be her mommy.

No comments: