Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Parent of an Athlete

One of my Facebook friends nominated me to post 10 pictures in 10 days of my child as an athlete.

 “Parent of an Athlete Challenge.” That’s 10 days, 10 photos, 10 nominations and 0 explanations. Every day I will post an image or unforgettable moment in my athlete’s life.

Here are my 10 photos 






















But some others that I found really representative of Ally’s life as an athlete are below:





























I have no idea what the future will hold for Ally and gymnastics. We've learned recently that it might not be the best sport for her body and that if she wants to continue with gymnastics she will need to work harder than most and be very careful about how she uses her body in order to avoid more frequent injuries. 
As always Becky and I will support Ally in whatever decision she makes and however she wants to stay active and move her body. 

No comments: