Sunday, May 9, 2021

April 24-May 1, 2021

Post vacation weeks are always a bear to get thru.
But we did it.


Sunday Ally decided to organize her closet. Her shoes to be specific. So she pulled all the shoes she owns out and then tried them on, put a bag together to pass along to a friend and then the ones she wants to keep back into her closet. 


Such a great way to deal with back to school anxiety. Organize and control what you can.


Back to school Monday.

I took Cloey to get a bath. She was so stinky after a week on Nantucket.


Wednesday I got my 2nd vaccine shot. I was really nervous about side effects.


Ally’s team took year end group photos. 

This was Ally’s last practice with her old team. 


Morning in bed with her pets.


TGIF look.


Saturday we spent a lot of time together as a family. Ally and I worked a puzzle and Becky and Ally played PS5.



It gets pretty hot up on our 3rd floor so Ally wore shorts to hang out all day. 

No comments: