Saturday, August 10, 2024

July 15-31 2024

July. Thank goodness for the kittens. And our 3 permanent pets.


These two cats bring a smile to Ally’s face everyday. 

Sophocles and his mom came to meet the kittens one night.

Becky as a Pug-Centaur or maybe it’s Cloey as one?


We went with Beth to see the new Twister movie. Ally decided to stay home with the foster kittens. She texted me during the movie about Biden withdrawing from the race and some kitten antics. 



We said goodbye to Teddy. We did our job and she learned than humans are good. She was spayed and adopted out the very next day.


There was an Art show displaying Ally’s work from her class. It’s all I asked for my birthday was that she go with me to see it. 

And bonus was the selfie she took with me. 


Two of my oldest friends were in town. Scott and Matt. We got together for dinner with their wives Camilla and Mimi.





Becky did not come with us because her parents came for the weekend. Clearly Dave is a fan of kittens.



We did a family birthday celebration the next night.


It was a lovely visit and a great birthday. Here’s to year 51!

No comments: