Monday, October 8, 2007

Cousins, Grandparents and Funny Looks

Ally, Kimn and Jesse

Eric and Ally watching baseball

Ally and Kimn

Ally and Grandpa Frank

So we had a visit from Julie's cousin Kimn, Eric, Justin and Jesse while they are visiting from Hawaii. Justin somehow eluded our camera, we'll have to try again if we can see them when they get back to town here. We also visited Grandma Barb and Grandpa Frank this past weekend, and Ally loved to sit on Grandpa's lap and rip up catalogs.


This is Ally's latest pose. It's almost like her other facial expressions, because she's started imitating. So if I look at her with an expression (that she knows how to do), she'll imitate it. Now if I put my hands on my head, that is what I get back. It's pretty funny.

Also new today, Ally has started to get herself to a sitting position in her crib from laying down. We figure she is using the bumper to help her, but she will fuss forever and not go to sleep, then when I go in she is sitting up looking at me. I'll pick her up, which doesn't make Ally terribly happy, but then she'll pass out on my shoulder within 5 minutes because she's worn herself out.

We figure she has to figure out how to lay herself back down soon. I don't know. Every time she was put down to sleep today (yes, all three times) that is what happened. The first time she was really upset! I hope that she deals with it better tomorrow. Maybe it's that I need to deal with it better.

Oh, and when Ally really starts moving, I am in deep doo-doo.

1 comment:

Katie said...

She looks darling imitating !!! What a happy baby !!