Monday, October 29, 2007

Holy Cow!

Or at least Holy Formula Can! Ally finished off three bottles in a row today. I was so amazed I couldn't bring myself to wash them without first taking a picture of this momentus occasion. Ally might typically finish off 1 bottle of these three and then only take 3-4 ounces of the other two, if not less. I was amazed!

The more important news is that Grandma Barbie and Joyce came to visit this weekend. We all had fun. We played in the house, walked around the zoo, and went out to a yummy seafood dinner. Here are some photos.

Ally and Joyce

Grandma Barbie and Ally

Grandma cuddles with Ally before bedtime.

1 comment:

Michelle Smiles said...

Wow I don't miss formula! Nasty smelling stuff. But yahoo for Ally finishing 3 bottles! Sabrina will finish bottles without much struggle but sippy cups - ugh. She almost never finishes one - I feel like I am always fighting to get enough liquid in her since we've mostly switched. I still do 1 bottle a day with her because it guarantees she will get a solid 8oz in her and because mommy likes the snuggle time.