Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Furniture

Ok, so I have been eyeing a pint size chair for Ally. But it seemed so decadent to buy her a special chair. But then the new Pottery Barn Kids catalogue came in the mail, and I saw it now comes in bright pink! Then I saw some other bloggers got similar chairs for their daughters. And frankly I wanted one too.(Thanks for the justification fellow bloggers Ashley & Tera.) So we went to the mall yesterday and let her sit in the chair and crawl all around it and she climbed all over it and she looked so darn cute and happy, that was enough to give in! So here she is in her new chair!
After Ally went to bed Carl made himself right at home. For the record (and for those of you who know our cats) Bryce was the first feline in the chair, but has since given it up to let Carl enjoy it. I think Carl slept in the chair all night.


This morning we pushed the chair up against the window and she was so excited to look out the window all on her own. Here she is sharing the chair with Carl.


Now its off to watch the Giants game. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments: