Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend Cuteness

Grandma Debbie gave Ally these super cute pants last month and I just LOVE them. One of Ally's new favorite things to do is open the bottom drawer of her dresser and pull things out, the funny thing is that we keep her socks in there and are always telling her to put the socks back. So Sunday she starts saying sock. A new word! Ally so happy!


Sunday afternoon we went shopping and bought Ally a good pair of walking shoes. If you click on this picture of her in the high chair you can see the shoes up close. She looks like such a big girl in "real shoes". Yes here she is eating all on her own - I guess she is a big girl, not our baby girl any more.

4 comments:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Isn't fun when they say new words?!? Ally is SO cute!

I lost your blog! I am so glad you commented on mine so I could find you again! I am going to add you to my fav's when I get a chance.

Also glad to see Ally is walking maybe she could give Mia a lesson?

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! She's walking! She is so cute with those two bottom teeth! Sending lots of love...

Anonymous said...

As Forrest Gump said, "Those must be comfortable shoes. I'll bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing."

Ally, you go girl!

Michelle Smiles said...

Impressive on her part - brave on yours. I just haven't been able to turn the spoon over to Sabrina. She makes SUCH a mess! She wants to try...so I have asked my hubby to help her - he has more patience than I do for that kind of thing.