Monday, February 16, 2009

Cupcakes

Becky has been out nights a lot lately, so Ally and I have been spending the evening time together, just the two of us. It is really fun to have some one on one time. I do sometimes wish it wasn't the evening, since its not my best time of the day - I am pretty tired and wiped from work, and from getting up to go to the gym. The past two weeks I've been to the gym every day during the week, 4 out of 5 times at 530AM. So by 600PM I find I am pretty tired. But anytime I get to spend with Ally is a pretty good time and I am grateful for it.
One night we baked cupcakes. Ally's favorite part was getting to eat the sprinkles, and she was so adorable avoiding the camera. She kept swinging her head and then her hair would fly around her face and she would laugh and laugh. I think the pictures I took capture the fun. I was rewarded with my efforts with the dead on smile shot.






Before bed Ally ate a cupcake. Yes I said ate a cupcake. She rejected frosting, but she ate the cupcakes, I had to document it to show Becky (and everyone else).

The remains.


Thanks for Great Aunt Martha for the cute shirt Ally is sporting in these pictures.

2 comments:

Dr. Samantha said...

and the hair tossing starts...a very important skill if i do say so myself (toss toss.) :) such a cutie!

Mama Bear said...

Ahhh, how fun and what special times and memories. Good for you for your consistence in going to the gym. Way to go :-)
My two would have taken the frosting and left the cake!