Monday, April 6, 2009

Bike, really a trike

We finally put Ally's tricycle together this weekend. Actually Becky put it together and I just harassed her to do it.


Ally was so excited I could not get her to look at the camera.

We tried it out in the house first. I think this captures the excitement pretty well as she crashed into our bed.

Look it has a bell!

Fashion plate toddler on her way outside to try "Ally's bike" outside. She was very excited to find out it had a bar so that mama could push her.


All serious and ready for a ride.


Isn't my family cute?


No the helmet is not too big but Ally kept looking down at her feet.


We kept asking her to make the bell ring so she would look up for a picture.


I stayed home to get dinner started while Becky took Ally for an inaugural spin around the block. We'll report on the outcome in another post.


1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Oh you know they're growing up when they get their first trikes!!!!!