Friday, April 10, 2009

An Ouchie and An Obsession

In the last post, Julie alluded to the fact that Ally had a little bike/trike accident. I was pushing her and saw her looking straight down. I thought she was just watching the pavement go by. Next thing I know she is screaming and I look at her face and there is blood everywhere. I think she had been biting the handlebars and when we went over a bump in the sidewalk, she bit her lip - on both sides - very hard. I picked her up and pushed the bike home. We cleaned her up and she was just fine. It was our first boo-boo that really bled! I don't even think it hurt her all that much because she was quite calm about it very soon afterwards. We could only get photos of it while she was brushing her teeth.




In the last photo, you can catch a glimpse of her latest obsession: Ally's Buzz "jammas".





1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Oh poor baby and those mouth owies always bleed more than anything except head wounds. Glad she was all better soon. Brushing always makes things better in our house!!!