Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I love my family

I am back from my trip. It was a long 11 days and nights away from Ally and Becky. It was a great trip, my mom, my Aunt Martha and her daughter, my cousin Katy and I went to England, the Isle of Man and Ireland. Over 600 pictures were taken of the many sites and places we saw. It was an amazing trip, but I am so happy to be home and happy even to be back at work.
Yesterday I took Ally to the park. I know Becky blogged about Ally swinging - but she was so cute doing it and so happy I just could not resist snapping a picture of her. She swings all the time - yesterday we were spinning around in a circle and she just picked her feet up so I could swing her. Becky swears she did not teach Ally this new trick.






1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

She is truly adorable and oh what an amazing trip. Can't wait to see pictures from your trip.