Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas Catch-Up

I think after this post I will finally have Christmas finished. We had some internet issues over the Christmas holidays and some computer issues - but those are solved now that we bought a new laptop with our Christmas money. Thank-you so much moms and dads. We love the new machine!
Christmas Eve - Ally all decked out in her Santa pajamas eating a cookie.

Between gift opening sessions - remember we had a morning session for several hours, then breaked for playtime, lunch, naptime, dinner and finally opened up the rest of the gifts - Ally gave Poppi a Rudolph puzzle so in true family fashion, Davie, Debbie, Beth and Becky put the puzzle together. Ally was pretty excited to see the finished product.

Ally was really excited with the light stick pictured above around her neck. I tried hard to capture it. Debbie - it still works, and she loves it. When friends come over to play she hides it so she does not have to share the light stick.

A beautiful dress from Aunt Polly. Thank-you!


Ally got a Toy Story Memory game - I think she likes it. We play almost every day.
Ally opened up her last gifts from Aunt Martha - her Pinkalicious pajamas, wand and sparkly hairbands.
Aunt Beth showed Ally how to wear the hairband. Work it Aunt Beth!

Then Ally modeled them too!



Then gifts were over. It was truly a wonderful Christmas.
On another note - yesterday I mentioned my brother. My Aunt Martha fell on New Year's Eve and broke her ankle. She had surgery on Jan 1 and is basically bed/couch-ridden for 6 weeks. I'm kind of hoping that January was so injury filled in my family it means that the rest of the year will be healthy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Is that jumper really that much bigger than Ally or is it just the angle? Someone told me she wore 2T...sorry so big! Loved the ladybug! Well at least she can grow into it. She's just too cute!
<3 Aunt Polly

Mama Bear said...

I am so sorry about your Aunt Martha. Hope she is doing well and healing quickly. loved the presents and the pretty hairbands. I still can't figure out how to put them on!! LOL
Rhonda