Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Artwork

Ally likes to paint, so we paint a lot at our house. Its hard to know what to do with all the pictures. I finally cleared our a drawer in our scrapbook supplies to keep her masterpieces but today I got the great idea to photograph them and post them on the blog. Now you can all see what a creative and talented child Ally is.

No, these were not done by Ally. The top one is Becky's and the one below is mine. I think its obvious which one of us is the artist. Can I just say a lion- how on earth did she use watercolors to paint a lion, on the Savannah? I can barely get by with my simplistic flowers.



One day Ally asked to do hand prints.

finger paints

acrylic/poster paint


watercolor masterpieces - watercolor is her current favorite medium



At school they have a writing center and Ally tries so hard to color in an entire paper. The sheets are about 4X6 but she is so thrilled to show me her completed paper when I pick her up in the afternoon.

No comments: