Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Random Fun

Lots of random fun stuff I want to mention.

We tried out a new babysitter tonight. AWESOME. we left and Ally did not fuss at all, and when we came home she had fed Ally dinner, got her into her pajamas and was reading books. After she left Ally said "I did not cry" she was very proud of herself for that. She has a great time and the babysitter built the above Lego dog. I was quite impressed and we are thrilled to have a new sitter for nights and weekends.


Last week there was a Dance Party at school - after school from 300-530PM. This is the longest Ally has ever been at school and she had a blast. The teachers hosted the Dance Party as a fundraiser for the school - they decorated the auditorium and did face painting and suggested that the children bring clothes to dress up. Ally brought one of her Pinkalicious skirts that mama made for her birthday party. She was so hyped up and excited when she came home, and I think it has taken 4 days for her to recover!



I told you I had been sick. I still don't feel 100% but last week I was about 40%. This is a shot of ally using me as her bed as I was trying to rest.

This is Ally eating the main staple of her diet - shredded wheat (really frosted mini wheat) sometimes she eats them 3 times a day.

No comments: