Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fun filled Saturday

Saturday we went for a long walk. Gym time is getting difficult to manage so Becky and I are trying to get a good exercise walk in on the weekend. It was a beautiful morning. We stopped for a while on the Common and Ally wanted to play on the cannons.



After a walk home, more park time and a nap it was off to a play date at the 3rd park for the day with Alice.

Snack time - Ally looks so full of attitude here.

And now she is laughing at Alice making silly faces instead of looking at the camera.

They really enjoyed climbing up the slide and sliding back down again. I had to tuck Ally's dress in b/c she kept walking on it on her way up the slide.





After the play date Becky and Ally and I went out to dinner. It was a great meal at our favorite seafood place. Ally was wonderful - I think the promise of ice cream after dinner helped. But we actually did one of the kid's menu/place mat activities:
What is your favorite:
Color: Green (I think she was kidding here, because we all know its pink and she was giggling so much)
Song: Twinkle (twinkle little star, Becky and I thought it would be Pio -and we asked Ally but she said no it was twinkle)
Book: Toy Story (I thought it would be Harold and the Purple Crayon or Pinkalicous)
Movie: Toy Story
Animal: Lion (we thought it would be gorilla and Ally said she also really likes to see the lions at the zoo)
Thing to do: Go to the park
Toy: Special Kitty
It was pretty cute and fun. But the most hilarious thing was that at one point during dinner Ally said (to me) "Mommy I love you" then she looked and Becky and said "Mama...you're good at eating." I thought Becky and I were going to choke trying so hard not to laugh.

No comments: