Thursday, September 16, 2010

Halloween Preview

Pumpkins are out and there is a crispness in the air. School has started and fall is almost here. That means Halloween is just around the corner. One of Ally's babysitters asked her what she was going to be for Halloween and Ally told her "Jessie". So we got out her costumes and she tried them on for Becky while I was at Parent Night at preschool recently.
I think she really likes this Jessie costume. (Jessie is the cowgirl in the Toy Story movies). Ally has been a fan for about 2 years and we got this costume on super clearance about 6 months ago.
Checking out the sequins on the sleeves - if you click closer you can see her sly grin.

Showing off the cowboy boots my mom bought her 2 years ago - they finally fit!

Look at me!


Then Ally had to be bribed with marshmallows to try on her other costumes - yes plural. Last Christmas we bough the peacock costume above on mega-super-clearance. I figured even if she did not wear it for Halloween it would be great for dress up. Becky reports that the skirt was itchy to Ally, and Ally insisted on wearing pants and an undershirt because she was "freezing cold" in the top.

Last year's Panda Bear costume still fits!

But I think that Jessie is her favorite one.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Ally is the cutest cowgirl I've ever seen! Tell her I'm going to be Mr. Potato Head for Halloween.
Love,
Maemae