Friday, July 15, 2011

While I was Away

I had a fruit arrangement delivered to Becky and Ally while I was in Ireland. They also received flowers, but I don't have a picture of those. I also made a card for Ally to open every day and numbered them so she could count down each day until I came back. I drew a picture on each card for her to color in and I wrote her a note so she would know I was thinking about her. Becky said they were a big hit with Ally.


For some reason Ally had been talking about Halloween and costumes. She decided that special Kitty would dress up as a Bunny. Gorilla as a Lion and Ernie is supposed to be a wolf. I can't believe Becky created costumes for the stuffed animals, I am so impressed!


Another project while I was away was this large castle. I guess it was Nali's house and every day he would lie next to it as if he was the protector.

Alice's mom Cheryl texted me this picture when I was in Ireland - they hosted Ally at a playdate and it was so much fun to get a surprise picture of Ally!



Technology is great, I was able to text and message and email with Becky quite a bit so I kept up with what was going on here without talking on the phone everyday. And everyday I took a picture from my phone and emailed it home so they could see what I was seeing and doing.

No comments: