Sunday, August 21, 2016

Summer Fun

One Saturday morning Ally and I made a supply run to Petco, with Cloey.
The dog groomer was in so Cloey got her nails trimmed.

And she got a new outfit!




It's a gymnastics filled summer. When not in Camp Ally goes to practice 3 days a week for 3 house each session. And with the Olympics coming up we got her a shirt to support her sport and team!
One day Ally had 4 pony tail elastics in her hair and a headband. I was impressed.

A tired girl and her dog.
A very excited and thrilled girl.
A tired girl.
And excited dog with a big stick.
Reading with Cloey.
Adorable puppy!

My birthday came and went on July 26. It was a practice night for Ally and she was beat. It's been a brutally hot July with temps in the 90s and her gym isn't air conditioned so she is so hot and tired after practice, that on my birthday we skipped presents and cake. 
A few nights later we celebrated. We were waiting for our table and Ally could not stop doing gymnastics. 


Finally my ice cream cake!

I got some very nice gifts and the one thing I asked for was a Fitbit for me and for Ally!


Summer fun!


My favorite picture so far this Summer!

No comments: