Sunday, May 13, 2018

Weekend at Grandpa Frank's House

It feels strange to say Grandpa Frank's house. But that is what it is now. We went to see him last weekend. We left Friday after school and physical therapy for Ally and came back on Sunday afternoon.

My dad is good. Ally said he seemed to be getting around more easily and more like himself. I agree.
But it is pretty draining to drive there and spend the weekend.


Ally and Cloey in the car on the way there Friday night.



















Our air mattress sprung a leak so this is how Becky and Ally slept Friday night. I woke up to a text from Becky that said "I am Ally's bed...all that muscle on her little body is very heavy. Please come help me." So I rolled out of the bed next to them and helped move Ally so Becky could get up.
Hilarious.




















We had a gorgeous May day Saturday and Ally and Becky spent a lot of time outside throwing the football and playing basketball (with a very deflated basketball).




Saturday evening we went to S.tewarts for ice cream. Becky's was so large I needed a picture of it. There was a group there in line ahead of us with younger kids 4 of them aged 2-4 and there were loud and whiney and crying. When we checked out the cashier said to me "your daughter is so quiet and well-behaved, thank -you" I told her we were very blessed and Ally was usually like that and we just lucky! 




















Ally and Cloey sitting together on the way home Sunday.

No comments: