Thursday, January 3, 2019

New Milestone

Ally walked to school by herself. I was pretty sick after New Year's, so Ally walked to school. She has been walking home for a year now - but this was the first time she did it in the morning. Usually I drop her off at school on my way to the office.




















Her pained look is because she was annoyed I was documenting this.




















then all for this blog - I leaned out the door in the freezing cold January weather while I was sick to take a couple pictures of her walking away





















I told her she had to text me a selfie of herself at school. She was even more annoyed at this demand - but I told her if I didn't get photographic proof I would have no choice but to go up to school (in my sick clothes looking all crummy) to make sure she arrived safe and sound. That was enough to convince her she better send me something. I had hoped for more than an action shot.
But proof is proof.

No comments: