Monday, April 5, 2021

Easter 2021

Easter was another good day. Becky and I got up and decorated the 3rd floor for Easter. We did this last year and now it’s a tradition. Ally was so tickled to come upstairs she even left her phone in her bedroom. 














First order of the day was to pose in Bunny ears.



Such fun and funny pictures. 
Becky got me my own package of peanut butter eggs which are my favorite.


Then it was time for the egg hunt. Becky had counted the eggs before hiding them and she said there were 28.



But we could only find 27. It’s a mystery whether there is a missing egg or if Becky miscounted! 

Inside an egg was a toy for Daisy. She loves catnip filled toy mice. 


Ally was thrilled to get a sunset lamp.






Her Easter Basket.


Another cat toy...a fish that flips around. 


After the festivities Becky and Ally settled in to play PS5 and I started a puzzle.

Ally helped me finish the puzzle.



Aunt Beth came over and Becky made deviled eggs. She was being very particular about her paprika sprinkling on top.


Our table.



Aunt Beth brought Ally a fun Easter gift.

It’s a ring holder!

After dinner Beth and Ally played PS5. And Becky and I watched.





No comments: